Join us for a fun, interactive, highly experiential weekend to explore the power of The Daring Way™ and get your brave on. Save the date for January 6-7, 2018.
Is The Daring Way™ for me?
This 2-day intensive weekend workshop is designed for men and women ready to break free of perfection and to live honestly, authentically, and with courage. You will be invited to examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that may hold you back and transform the way you love, lead, work, parent, and live.
The combination of Brené Brown’s impactful, research-based model and curriculum, The Daring Way™, with Moe Carrick’s engaging, warm, and provocative style will ensure that you take with you practical skills to apply as you change the world (through your professional and personal life)!
What will I take away?
- Insights about how the pursuit of perfection drives us to hustle rather than strive and thrive.
- Understand the role of triggers that hurt rather than help.
- Learn essential tools for developing a courage practice, utilizing vulnerability as strength.
- Study 10 guideposts for wholeheartedness in building resilience.
- Generate connection, compassion and abundant courage in showing up as your authentic self.
- Take the time to re-set, renew and connect to examine how you can have the impact you want.
- Share creative reflection and heartfelt, honest conversations about what it means to have it all and how to feel "enough" in all that you do.
- Savor private time to explore the forces that keep you from being vulnerable when it really counts, and to activate the kind of connections that matter.
The world needs you and your important contributions.
Come discover The Daring Way™ and learn to BE BRAVE.